- A backstreet show in the A Plus A gallery. Rob Pruitts ‘Flea Market’ a multifarious artist led exhibition amongst the large blockbuster shows of the Biennale.
- Many small Venetian dogs.
- Getting lost and spotting Marina Abramovic outside her hotel.
- Accidently getting on a water taxi to the Giardini realising then it costs €100. Luckily we shared it with three people working on the Chinese Pavillion, and splitting the bill.
- Wales in Venice party for Helen Sears ‘…the rest is smoke’ exhibition. It was good to see curators and artists letting loose on the dance floor.